Thursday, November 18, 2010

college :)

Its been SO LONG since I last wrote! This needs to change very soon...

So many things have changed since I've been here. I love it here.
college. friends. new place. moving out. decorating. out with the old, in with the new. on my own. classes. grades. midterms. a ridiculous amount of papers. boys. little drama. dance. games. parties. fun. girlfriends. sleepovers. late night walks. freshman fifteen. new me. dorms. annoying people. funny people. just..different people. professors. independence. coffee. performances. homework. no sleep. laziness. responsibility. tears. laughter. time management. learning. food. music. community living. life lessons. mmm college! <3

I'm having so much fun and learning a ton. My first semester is nearly over now and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment