Monday, July 19, 2010

brand new blog :)

well. here i am. starting a brand new blog.
as you know, my name is lindsay. i am about to start college and very excited. i'm going to palm beach atlantic university and majoring in nursing, minoring in dance. :)) honestly, i'm just glad to be out of high school. :P
i'm a dancer. i've been trained in tap, jazz, ballet, pointe, lyrical, modern, musical theatre and hip hop. i looooove it :) i've danced in a lot of shows, professional and studen-led. i also do some choreography. oh, and i've been competing for manyy years. fun fun!
i love writing. which is why i'm starting a blog :) its a lot easier than my journal, but also a way to communicate all my crazy thoughts to the rest of the world.
i play guitar. i sing. i love photography and art of any kind. love fashion.
most importantly, i love God. He's my everything, my love, my life, my strength, my guidance, my protector, my Father. yay Jesus :D
i have an amazing mom, she's everything to me. my dad died in 2002 and i miss him everyday. my friends are my life. they mean the world to me.

thats about it for now :) i'll get to writing something more worthwhile now lol

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment